NAQRAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAQRAN

EP3 MIXED EP4

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem about inventory and NPC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
plani

Problem about inventory and NPC Empty
PostSubject: Problem about inventory and NPC   Problem about inventory and NPC I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Problem about inventory and NPC Ran20010

I have downloaded all patchs, but i still have problem, this one and others like some items i cant buy..
(IF YOU HAVE THE ANSWER, PLEASE TELL ME IT IN ENGLISH THANKS !!!!)
Back to top Go down
bryan314

PostSubject: slot problem   Problem about inventory and NPC I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:07 pm

ganun din aq eh(kagaya kay Didor)....may slot sa inventory ko na d nalalagyan ng gamit khit anong gawin ko.....panu ba un magsosolve!?!?
Back to top Go down
plani

PostSubject: Re: Problem about inventory and NPC   Problem about inventory and NPC I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:13 pm

"(IF YOU HAVE THE ANSWER, PLEASE TELL ME IT IN ENGLISH THANKS !!!!)"
Back to top Go down
god013

PostSubject: Re: Problem about inventory and NPC   Problem about inventory and NPC I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:16 pm

u can down load the patch of rf weapon thats the bug of your inventory

ask ninyo nlng GM kics about impormations ah ok tnx lol! Basketball bounce affraid What a Face cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem about inventory and NPC   Problem about inventory and NPC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem about inventory and NPC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAQRAN :: Download Section :: Your first forum-
Jump to: